- Go to http://github.gatech.edu
- Sign in with your Gatech username and password.
- Create a new repository
- Name your new repository “datavis-spring2017” (Note: screenshot shows it as cs4460-spring2016).
- Make sure the visibility is public. Otherwise, we can’t grade your homework (duh)!
- Optionally repository with a README
- Click “Create repository”
- Follow the instructions on screen to set up your Github repository.
All of your programming homework will be added to your cs4460-spring2016 repository. For example, the folder PHW1 will hold all files for your first programming homework assignment.